An Uncontested Illinois Divorce means a divorce settlement has been reached by the parties on all divorce and custody issues prior to court involvement.
Many couples are working together, with mediators, or with divorce financial professionals, to settle their divorce. Such methods can save time and money. Problems arise, however, when the parties attempt to prepare the uncontested Illinois divorce settlement documents themselves and inadvertently fail to prepare legally sufficient documents. Such mistakes can cause income loss due to missed work for multiple court appearances and create unnecessary and costly post-divorce litigation.
The Law Firm of Erin N. Birt, P.C offers uncontested Illinois divorce services to help parties avoid costly mistakes. The firm offers a Flat Fee Uncontested Illinois Divorce Package as an affordable uncontested Illinois divorce option.
The Flat Fee Uncontested Illinois Divorce Package includes:
- Client intake form
- Preparation of Illinois Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
- Filing of the Illinois Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
- Correspondence to spouse with step-by-step guide to filing his/her appearance and appearance form
- Review of uncontested divorce settlement agreement
- Suggestions for modifications to settlement agreement, if needed to make document legally sufficient
- Unlimited telephone conferences
- Unlimited email communication
- Preparation of the uncontested divorce Settlement Agreement
- Preparation of documents needed for the uncontested divorce prove up hearing
- Office conference with client for review of documents, if needed
- Office conference with parties for signing of documents, if needed
- Obtaining and scheduling court date for prove up hearing
- Court appearance at uncontested divorce prove up hearing
Contact Uncontested Illinois Divorce Attorney, Erin Birt, if you have had an amicable separation and need to finalize your uncontested Illinois divorce. The Flat Fee Uncontested Illinois Divorce Package is designed to be an amicable and affordable Illinois divorce solution.
Uncontested Illinois Divorce Attorney, Erin Birt, serves clients in Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Warrenville, Winfield, Carol Stream, Bloomingdale, Lombard, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, and Oak Brook as well as other cities located in DuPage County. We have experience serving clients in Cook County, Will County, and Kane County.