With over a decade of family law and divorce experience, Attorney Erin Birt, can assist you with resolving your divorce in an efficient and reasonable manner. Rely on her legal experience as well as her access to the best divorce experts in the area to address and resolve the following divorce related issues:
- Parenting Time Allocation
- Allocation of Parental Decision Making
- Developing Modern Parenting Plans
- Guideline Child Support and Income Sharing Child Support
- Allocation of College Expenses
- Marital Asset Identification and Valuation
- Non-marital Asset Identification
- Retirement Planning
- Debt Allocation
- Name Changes
- Attorney Fee Contribution
Erin has handled litigation matters and represented divorce clients in the court system since 2003, however, she also offers non-court divorce options such as Collaborative Divorce, Uncontested Divorce, and Flat Fee Divorce.
Illinois Divorce Attorney, Erin Birt, serves clients in Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, Naperville, Warrenville, Winfield, Carol Stream, Bloomingdale, Lombard, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, and Oak Brook as well as other cities located in DuPage County. We have experience serving clients in Cook County, Will County, Kendall County, and Kane County.